October 15, 2008

i'm craving for...

ketupat, lemang, rendang etc... after the 1st raya, we've been traveling places so we hardly see raya dishes. last saturday, we received an invitation from my SIL's friend in kl and i was so excited that i could finally enjoy those dishes but sadly no ketupat lemang all, instead we were served nasi beriani gam. syukur dpt makan tapi mcm pergi rumah org kawin pulak pasalnyer siap ada khemah gitu, karaoke pun ada... only by 8pm suasana hari raya baru ada sbb ada mercun. 49 blast skali... pekak telinga seiii.

i'm looking forward this weekend coz my aunt is having open house and so hoping they serve my much craving food there. ada ke aunty??

anyone having upcoming open house??

p/s: dah nak dekat 2 bulan tak gi gym.. makan makan makan..

2 comments:

ku E said...

my auntie in taman tun is going to have one this saturday. the best perak food chef is there to help her-- my grandmother! :D

eyna said...

i wud love/wish to have a taste from the best perak chef...

if there's plentiful of food, let me know k.. (tak malu i nih..kkkk)