October 7, 2008

1st raya...

this year, we choose to be in yellow and this is my 1st time wearing tailor-made kebaya. the kebaya piece was a gift from a friend couple years ago and she's been asking when i'm going to wear it... so here what the piece was turned into. tapi bila dah siap, ada je yg tak kena. nak alter mmg tak sempat so i altered it myself. i suruh aunty tailor tu letak cangkuk kat dlm tapi dia buat butang kat depan. mcmana nak pakai brooch. ayoo.. so i alter sendiri la. buang butang depan tu je.

the yellow family...

every year on 1st raya, all will gather at my eldest aunt hse but this year, she hosted the gathering at my uncle's hse in bkt jelutong, shah alam. so after sembahyang raya, we went there and met most of our relatives. although some came later after i left, it was great to see those around. mmg meriah. before i left to visit my PIL, all cousins took pics for us to treasure...

partly of the cousins. ramai tak dtg lagi.

from shah alam to subang, visited my PIL. after subang, we went to setia wangsa then kajang. while in kajang, urgent call from my office. thailand customer requires docs. so from kajang went to sha's house in sunway kayangan. she cooked laksa johor.. my favourite! and i did my work at her house. thks sha for the internet line.

PIL in purple. nice!!

by 1130pm, we reached home. tired but happy... raya kannn!!!

No comments: