October 23, 2008

hair fall problem...

not a single day with no hair drops on the floor. be it during shower, walking from room to kitchen, to dining or sitting area, i can see it everywhere and that worries me. takan dah timing for baldness kot.. oh tidak!!!

when i read shopaholic mama on women skincare that we must change brand every 3-4 years, does it also effect hair will fall off when using the same shampoo brand for more than 3 year? if i really do need to change, what's the best for hair fall? i'm considering avalon organics - biotin b-complex thickening shampoo but i cant find it neither at watson nor guardian.

or maybe my head cant carry long hair (kot heavy ke?!) and i shud cut my hair short... eee menci la..

any advice for best solution is much appreciated...

help... help... help... help... help... tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

4 comments:

Sweettooth said...

I had this problem 2 yrs back, sampai ada bald patches on my head, really scary ok!!! At first I thot it's becoz of my pregnancy but then again my son was already 1 yr when the prob started. My friend recommended me to use Redken for hairloss which proved to be real good. I also used Lakme set for hairloss (u can get it fr Shins) but my GP said it's just hormonal and true enough several mths later, the problem ceased just like that.

eyna said...

if it's hormonal, i just cant wait for that several months picking up my hair on the floor everyday.. hahaha.

anyway, i'll checkout the redken and lakme . isnt redken a little costly?

thanks so much for the advice.

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Eyna. I am not sure abt the hair loss problem thingy, like whether we also need to change shampoo after few years. Me too had the same problem abt hair dropping like more than 10 strands each time but I thot its becoz I am getting older. Also, my hair is thick & heavy too, hence the hair drop!

Anyway I dont really fancy those in-house shampoo that those hair salon recommend coz they are usually very over-priced (I ever kena conned buying a small bottle S$40 but it didnt work at all!)

Perhaps, I'll checkout on Redken too!

eyna said...

hi sis. thks for dropping.

i agree with you on those shampoo at hair salon. they recommended highly but very pricey. (dah tu kena conned lagi.. tak ke haru tu..)

i ended up cutting my hair and now look forward what Redken can do. hope it works on my hair. (and counting the strands too.. :D)

jom kita try redken!!