October 24, 2011

oh my poor fingers…

last thursday, as usual before going to work, I will store hot water into a jar to keep it cool. but on that morning, it was really silly of me thinking that this one particular plastic jar can be used for hot water. as I was filling up the jar, I saw water spilling and then I realised the jar melted and scalded my fingers.. such an idiot thing to do ina…!!!

I tell you… at the time it happened , the burning sensation was really really bad. at first I wasn’t sure if it’s only my fingers or the whole hands. quickly I ran my hand under the water tap for few minutes but after that it didn’t ease the pain. few minutes is not enough. I remember there’s old remedy to use toothpaste but I also read somewhere do not use toothpaste coz it can lead to infection. there was no burn meds at home, so water is the best meds coz it really ease the pain. since I have to go to work, I brought a bowl of water in the car and soaked my hands all the way to work.. luckily shah was driving…

4 days later… here’s how my poor fingers… there’s a slight irritation around the scalded area but it’s bearable..

scalded fingers

p/s : nasib baik dah kawin…!!Open-mouthed smile

No comments: