October 11, 2011

developing asthma…

 

I’ve been coughing for more than a month now. it started out a dry itchy throat. so I took the cough syrup and even gargling salt water as advised by my dear friend Lanie but it doesn’t work.

my 1st visit to demc was two weeks ago. I was put on the nebs during the visit and was given plenty of meds.

IMG-20111003-00109

I completed all in a week…

 

two weeks has gone and I’m still coughing.. this time it has turned into a long cough with flem. I’m having difficulty sleeping at night and shortness of breath after the cough. at one time, I thought I’m gonna die when I couldn’t catch my breath.. I even panting after coughing, walking, cooking etc…

so I went on 2nd visit to demc yesterday. they x-ray my chest to see if there’s any lung infection… alhamdulillah.. all clear… so the possibility is that I’m developing asthma symptoms… I was given an inhaler for a week and few meds…

IMG-20111011-00128

after taking those last night, I sleep well but was awakened with long cough at 5.30 am this morning. took another couple of puff. please… please…  get well ina… insyaAllah…

I’m not surprised coz it runs in the family. my dad is an asthmatic but I’m totally surprised that I’m developing asthma symptoms at this AGE… ??? !!!

No comments: