April 27, 2009

week 8

to do a comparison between my last two pregnancy may not be possible because i can only remember few of it, so this time i’m going to write about it and enjoy the moment. my gynae told me “eyna, it’s going to be like a 1st time pregnancy for you ye…” ok doc!!

usually, at week 8, i should not look pregnant and it is way too early to buy pregnancy clothes pun. but last weekend, believe it or not, i cant even button my pants and even in my jeans pun dah rasa senak gitu. tambah pulak lepas makan. kot my perut dah expand ke? awal lagi..

eating habit pun dah change. before this, after breakfast i boleh tahan till petang so i skip lunch but now every 2 hours je i will feel hungry so need to make sure food is available in the office. no wonder i put on weight especially kat hips. now my pants pun nampak ketat semacam. not only that, i have to control and stop eating before repletion or i’ll be running out of room vomitting. dah la muntah, then lapar balik. and there are times i loss my appetite but have to force myself to eat. kalau tak pedih perut… tu yang i tak tahan.

i still go for my swimming class, that is after consulting my gynae. as long as no bleeding, swimming is healthy and enjoyable. sekarang ni tgh belajar breaststroke. kalau kat pool area yg less than 2m, confident je swimming tapi bila the tutor suruh swim kat 2m je, langsung mcm nak lemas. eee seram la tengok dalam2 nih. next day after swimming, backache la pulak..

tu semua dugaan…

4 comments:

Zetty said...

congratulations!! take care ok.

eyna said...

thank you zet.. cik bila lg?.. ;)

Zetty said...

tunggu putera raja turun dari kayangan...tu uwan i cakap.

eyna said...

tak yah tunggu.. pegi je kat istana kayangan tu ha.. pilih aje mana yg available... hehehe...