April 23, 2009

week 7...

ok la.. it is now confirmed that i’m in my week 7 already after went for my 1st check-up with Dr N, who has been my gynae since adam & adli.

during this visit, i was advised the due date, which will be in mid Dec 2009 and was also scanned to see the position of the placenta. of course at this early stage, what can i expect to see on the screen kan but just a bubble (placenta la tu..) floating in my womb. then Dr N showed me this tiny little foetus in that bubble. wahhh i’m soooo teruja ok!!!

anyway, since the beginning of this journey, i become lazy to do anything at work and at home but just have to drag and force myself to work. kalau tak, sapa nak buat kalau tak mak jugak. so far, no morning sickness but evening sickness je. tu pun occasionally after dinner only when my tekak cannot accept what i ate that night.

i pun dah start on folic acid two weeks ago but obimin, i’ve just taken one last night. masyaAllah.. punya la besar pil obimin ni, tak sanggup nak telan tapi kena telan jugak.

IMGP0377 IMGP0381

6 comments:

Leilanie said...

Eyna,

congratulations!!!!!

Wah.... seronoknya, kan.
I'm happy for you.

Take good care of yourself and the baby.

LiLa said...

Congrats *clap!clap!clap! with BIG smile*

While having my 3rd pregnancy...i memang tired dan tak larat betul . Maybe because of the age (dah makin tua..hehe). Hope kak Eyna kuat dan OK. Do take care urself my dear! And not forgotten...the tiny one in the placenta :)

xoxo

eyna said...

hi lanie...
thank you. lama tak dengar from you. i was actually surprised and happy too plus anxious pun ada.. total mix emotions lah.. :D


cik adik lila...
perasan je nak tua. awak tu muda lagi ye.. boleh tambah lagi satu.. :D
like me yes.. at this age mmg tak larat betul la but baby punya pasal, i just have to be strong and enjoy every moment of it...

Shopaholic Mama said...

Eynaaaa, congrats sis!

I am so happy for you, also you take it positively! Be happy always & you will be strong enough to carry it till birth, insya Allah!

Now you can update on the pregnancy & the development of the foetus in yr blog already!

Sweettooth said...

Obimin is soooo busuk ok! I hated it dulu hehee. Dr. N is my gynae too and she delivered both my kids. Super-duper kan dia, for not having the experience beranak herself. Yan yg told me that u gv birth at the same place as she and me :)

eyna said...

kak N..
i really need to be strong mentally and physically to go through it. insyaAllah.. tapi i cepat pancit je..


nina..
ye ke?? i tak bau pulak obimin ni.. terus telan je.

oh yes.. Dr N is very soft spoken and very gentle person. she told me she just adopted a baby boy tau..