May 5, 2009

sickness...

my body is rejecting food.. not all but some.

i'm starting to have morning sickness and diarrhoea. i get nausea whenever i brush my teeth and cleanse my face. even after meals, nausea with or without vomitting. what fears me if it happens while dining at a restaurant. ada yang semua lari keluar restoren tu pulak.

when my body cant accept totally some of the food, i'll be sitting in the toilet for quite awhile to get rid of the waste product. when this happen, i have to drink plenty of fluid and this drinking intake makes toilet my regular pit stops pulak.

at work, especially after lunch, i tend to feel very sleepy. so whenever my boss is not around, i will grab a quick nap. tu pun terbabas sampai nak dekat 2 jam. at night pulak, sleeping on my back is no longer comfortable. side position yang best tapi bila nak turn from left to right, kena slow2 kalau tak, ada yang cramp. time2 macam ni ala-ala fragile gitu...

this friday is 2nd visit to my gynae. see how's the fetus is developing at week 9...:D

3 comments:

Lila said...

That's how i feel when preggiekan sara. sampai ke penghujung preggie lak tu...Sampai i ambil keputusan ambil study leave cepat sebab nak berehat kat rumah. But hopefully kak Eyna Ok lepas ni. selalunya after weeks 12 everything will be fine. Minum air dan makan buah banyak2. It helps.

xoxo

Shopaholic Mama said...

every pregnancy is different. you'll experience this during the first trimester but later you should be getting better!

take care & update the progress!

eyna said...

lila..
thank you for the advice ye. minum air byk2 pastu asyik gi toilet je...


kak N..
mmg different. this time i jadi pemalas. segala2 nyer malas je.. ihiks...