August 22, 2008

my 2-day holiday...

...was supposed to be on thursday and friday but had to take one day earlier on wednesday coz my boss had to go for business trip. so on the night of tuesday, we went to BIL's house in nilai. next day we left for PD. it was just a one-day picnic trip with my PIL and BIL's family. i had to bring my work @ laptop with me for urgent matters. luckily our picnic area was just beside selesa hotel so i used their free wi-fi. balik from PD, my kaki gatal2. dear hubby kata kena gigit agas2. merah2 and bengkak2 my kaki.. gatal yang teramat..

nice spot for picnic...


the kids found something...


it's baby crab... alive!!!


tired but happy...

next day, we went to klang in morning, searching for my tailor and finally found her after got lost twice. from klang we headed to 1U for lunch. i had most tasteless food at the food court. lepas ni mmg tak nak dah jejak food court tu ever and ever and ever...

today, work as usual but with kids around at the office. and i'm still scratching my legs... gatal seiii... scratch..scratch..scratch...

No comments: