August 18, 2008

families...

my grandmother, tok nab, turned 78 few days ago and my uncle held a kenduri for her and also a small and simple bersanding for my cousin, who got married 3 years ago in texas and currently here on a short holiday visiting and introducing her husband to the relatives. it was great having to meet up my relatives from my mum's side.

with my grandmother and my uncle...


with cousin, her hubby & my sis...


this morning, i received a new nephew.

lil nephew...

so my dad has 8 grandchildren now. how delightful to have a big family.
*my older brother has a boy and a girl.
*myself have 2 boys.
*my younger sister has 2 girls.
*my younger brother has a girl and this newborn boy.
*my youngest brother still single.

there was a time when we, my siblings, were talking about who's gonna be having a 3rd one since all of us have had 2 children already. well, i've always wish for a girl and am willing for a 3rd child but after having a longggg 9 years break since my last delivery, i dont know if my body can handle it.

oh well, we'll see...;D

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

Hi Ina.... wow...... congrats..... auntie..... ramai lah nieces and nephews.....

Remember, Cikgu Kesum, her youngest son, was borned 12 years after Norliza (her daughter who is our batch). There's still hope....... The question is, is there a will?
hee hee.

eyna said...

meriah la nanti this coming raya ni...

really... she had another one after that... wow...

well.. i still thinking and thinking and by the time i stop thinking.. i'll be 40 already.. hahaha..