August 15, 2008

mid term school holidays...

yes.. 9 days of school holidays. today is the last day of school and the kids are all excited. they just finished their pksr 3. they have not gotten their results but i'm hoping they've done fair. as for me, i'll be having extra relaxing weekend - no school uniforms to iron till the next weekend.

there will be a wedding on saturday. lama tak makan nasi minyak but not sure if i will be attending coz it's in kl and later i have to be in sg buloh for my grandmom birthday. so it's like one end to another. i have not seen her for quite sometime so my uncle made me promise to come or else... (well, something he said... ) so i better go.. also i'll be meeting my cuz there, who got married in denver to an american negro. this is gonna be my 1st time meeting them after they got married.

as for the school holidays, i'll be taking 2-day off from work. havent decide what to do or where to go with the kids coz dear hubby is wor
king. but few places already in mind though..

thought i share this unique architecture i snapped few days ago. u know where this is?


happy holidays!!!

No comments: