December 17, 2010

i'm torch-ing…

few months back, i requested from my boss a bb for myself. he said he will need to get approval from our hq office. as months passed, no news about it so i told myself that if there is no news about it in dec, i might just get one myself… maybe it will not be a bb but an ip.

only last month, when i was at home (on EL as aira was having fever), my boss text me… xxx has approved your bb torch… aha.. what a great news!!! thank you very much…

the next day, i went to maxis dealer center at sacc to check on the bb but no stock. they had to order, so i placed a booking fee and in 2 weeks time, they will let me know. after almost 2 weeks with no news, i called and s**t happen la kannn…

1– i called asking for E, the girl who served me when i placed my booking but she was not around. i was asked to call back in 30 mins.

2- 30 mins later, i called again and E was still not around. so i left a message for E to return my call. this time the girl answered my call was soooo mannerless ok.. geram tul…

3- 2 hours later… no return call so i called and finally spoke to E (… and i assumed my message was never passed to E). E told me they still do not have stock and i will need to wait for another 2 weeks… arghhhh…!!! rasa macam nak jerit je.. i told her to cancel and return my booking fee…

i called another dealer in sj and surprisingly… they have stock.. duhhhh… wasted 2 bloody weeks for nothing…

but on good side, i'm now torch-innngggg… :D

IMGP2489

IMGP2492

my little aira set as my screensaver.. she just turned 1 on Dec 14..
will story about her later… 

No comments: