December 31, 2008

salam maal hijrah & happy new year

life is unpredictable - that's how i see it. we never know what to expect in life ahead us. when the moments come, we accept it despite bitter or sweet. whether we want to treasure those moments or just leave it behind it's up to how we take/carry it in our lives.

2008 has been an emotional year in part of my life. i've faced much predicament, that i couldnt weep anymore. of course, i do not share it here. happy moments with my family is what i treasure. my principle is simple. people can say whatever they want to say. the truth is not with them. whatever happen in my life, i take it positively. it is part of journey in life and i take it as a lesson.
may Allah forgive me, my family and them.

happy 2009 everyone!!!

may the new year brings good health, love and happiness...

have a wonderful and bright new year ahead...

~eyna~

5 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Eyna, hope 2009 will be better for you & me... My 2008 was not good either which I rather not share too!

eyna said...

hellooo Dee...
happy and bright new year to you and yr family!!! jgn lupa update more story mory ye..



hi sis N...
yes, always look for better and brighter year ahead kan. it's the best to cheer ourselves.

to the 2009!!!

ku E said...

hiya there eyna!

happy new year to you too... hoping all the best for all of us for the upcoming years :)

eyna said...

hi kue...

happy new year!!! and a wonderful day ahead.