March 25, 2008

my old-new-good friends...

office work has been tailing me for the past 2 weeks. i was exhausted and caught with cough and cold, and took me almost 1 week to recover. i cant take leave as the boss was out of country. so strong-minded was all i needed.

also about 2 weeks ago, i had dinner meeting in subang jaya with my girlfriends; sha, kae and feeda, who i've known since school days. indeed, they are ...
  • old friends because the continuous friendships, which i treasured;
  • new friends because they share interesting new life experiences;
  • good friends because they value the meaning of friendships.
we chat, we laughed, we shared stories, it was a great night for me.


"the most beautiful discovery true friends make
is that they can grow separately without growing apart"
~ elisabeth foley ~


No comments: