October 11, 2007

salam aidilfitri...

while most muslims must have either on Raya holiday or gone back to their hometown, i will still be going to office till this friday. my boss is currently away, no one in the office to replace me so i have to come to work, handling paperworks and communicating with overseas clients for everyday issues plus leaving a list of notes for my boss to assist me while i'll be on holiday next week for the whole week. yes.. one whole week but i bet i'll be receiving calls from my office. sigh!

raya holidays for school starts today, so my sons are at home with their atuk mad and uwan. adam called telling me that atuk mad and uwan just got back from mydin, with loads of things, which i bet must be cooking items. i felt guilty, unable to be at home helping them but what to do... since i have to work till friday, i managed to do some house cleaning after work, partially for the past one week, so by tomorrow the house should be spick and span.. i hope. my kids are very helpful. i know i can count on them. so adam and adli... please help mama mop up the staircase ok.. thank you dear... (mama will treat you with ice-cream.. agreed??!!)

this year, i'll be celebrating raya in shah alam. nothing is planned on how i'll be spending my holiday though but i'm sure it's gonna be a good one...

To everyone, i wish...
SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN
SALAM AIDILFITRI
FROM ME & MY FAMILY

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

Ina dear,

Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family.

Raya ni camner? Your dad mesti seronok..... :)

eyna said...

lanie dear...

selamat hari raya to u and ur family too!

we all raya here in shah alam. only 3rd raya, my dad and his new companion went to north.