October 24, 2007

aidilfitri 2007...

i had a wonderful aidilfitri with my family, feeling very green this year.

my dad looks much happier, celebrating raya with his new companion, his children and grandchildren. my brothers and sister were all gathered at home on the 1st night of raya, except for my youngest brother, who has gone out with his friends.


on the 3rd raya, my dad went up north for few days, visiting his siblings and relatives. he gained some weight when he came back. while i spent my raya holidays with hubby and the kids. we went places, from visiting relatives to shopping malls and theme park...

on the 4th raya, my niece, adib jasmine met an accident while in the car with her grandparents (my sis PIL). syukur it was a very minor one and they are fine. adib had scratches on her nose and now recovering very fast.

i'm still in hari raya mood... there are rooms for food in my tummy.. so looking forward for raya open house... :D enjoy!!

2 comments:

Sweettooth said...

lawa baju! our colour pun green gak this year ;).

hope it's not too late...Slamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin.

eyna said...

salam aidilfitri & selamat hari raya nina!

this year ramai wear green.. even the TV3 presenters... mmg this is GREEN year la.. hahaha..