July 17, 2007

my dad's friend....

few days ago, my dad told me that he wanted to cook spaghetty on sunday for lunch and would like all his children to come - it's like a weekend family gathering. of course, the word spaghetty is so irresistible. however, 2 of my brothers could not come.

so last sunday, my dad told me that a friend will be joining us. i asked him who? he answered ada la kawan. aha! around 1-ish, a lady came and was warmly greeted by my dad.

in fact, i started to notice differences with my dad when:

  • he, almost every weekend is not at home.
  • he, occasionally go out for probably teh tarik after dinner.
  • he, has been busy receiving and smsing almost every hour. (ok.. he did showed me one or two on his mobile. i was like really!!!???)

back to last sunday, right after lunch, my sister who is a straight-to-the-point kind of person began her interview with the lady, whom we called aunt jam (pronounce as jem). she seems nice, friendly and sincere. she told us her background (53 yrs, divorce, working etc), and how she met my dad. at the end of conversation, my dad told us errrr... mmmm... hmmm... (he said it's a secret)

will be revealed at a later date!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe....i think i know where this is leading to...

eyna said...

nina...

obvious kan. haha..

we shall wait and see. ;)

Leilanie said...

Eyna,
lovely lovely new look.
It's so serene..... I feel like I'm in a blog-spa.
:)

Regarding dad....
...... am I thinking what you're thinking. ooh la la.

eyna said...

lanie,
blog-spa!!!. hmmm no wonder la i sakit2 badan. nak kena gi spa la.

"giggling" love is in the air. i'm definitely thinking what you're thinking... or are we thinking what we think???!!! haha..

Zetty said...

ye lah, i agree with leilanie..mcm masuk spa hehe.. i like.

eyna said...

zetty,
really!!! so bila u masuk je, close ur eyes then imagine u kat spa eh.. kononnyer i la tgh men-spa-ing kan u all.. hehe