July 24, 2007

Breakdown

Around 5.45pm yesterday, my car breakdown just as I was about to reach the Shah Alam's route. First, I saw the engine light indicator was on, then followed by the oil and battery indicator. Luckily I was on the left lane, so I switched on the hazard light and slowly moved to the emergency lane and turned off the engine. I wasnt panic but worried that some cars will miss and bang my car from behind. Called my dad, my brother and my hubby asking to be rescued.

While waiting for my dad, my mind was trying to decide whether to stay in the car or to stand beside the car. Lets do both. 3 mins I was in the car, 3 mins later I was standing beside the car. That went on and on, not sure how long I was doing that, probably 30 minutes till my dad arrived with my brother. I told them what happened, then my brother called his mechanic friend. Tow truck came, straight to a workshop in Batu 3, Shah Alam.

My brother took care of the car while I went to fetch my kids at school with a help from my dad. 30 mins later my brother called, telling me the sensor was spoilt. What or which sensor I dont know but I assumed engine sensor la kot coz it's related with engine. Make sense eh??!! Ok, the car can only be repaired the next day, so how am I going to work tomorrow??!!!

Called hubby, discussed, called my sister, discussed. Conclusion... my sister was really kind to let me use her car, meaning after sending Adam to school, I have to fetch her at Kelana Jaya, send her to Sunway, then back to Kelana Jaya - that's where my office is. See.. how wonderful my morning driving routing was. Keluar kereta je, lutut dah lembik. Mana tak.. traffic from Batu 3 up to Western Digital tu... Stress stress...

Ok.. my car is ready. My brother will help to fetch the kids from school while I will be heading Sunway after work to fetch my sister before heading Shah Alam.

Berhati-hati di jalan raya, memandu dengan selamat dan berdoa agar jangan ada kerosakan kereta lagi. Selamat memandu!!!!

4 comments:

Sweettooth said...

benci kan bila things like this happened but what to do, it wil happen when it wanna happen kan! hopefully it won't happen 2u anymore and me too! (berapa banyak 'happen' daaa...)

eyna said...

hi sweettooth,
tu la.. i ni mmg fobia bila time breakdown nih esp kalau breakdown kat tgh2 jalan..

eh.. macam kenal je.. nina eh??!!

Sweettooth said...

alamak...syyy.....don't tell our 'frens' tau. ahaks pecah lubang!!

eyna said...

sweettooth,
syy... i zip my lips...

i linked u up already!