March 11, 2011

surprised…!!!

it was march 08, 2011, shah was at his usual, sending me to work and we had breakfast together. that’s weird coz normally he had to rush to work.

at work, i had conversations through emails with sha, zura & kae. they wanted to go to bicycle shop to get few things that night and i even requested them to buy a cycling jersey for me… tapi tipah tertipu…!!!

 

at 4.00pm, shah sms-ed:

shah: jom balik awal nak..

me: jomsss..

shah: k. 4.30 tepattt turun.

me: ekkk.. u dah sampai ke 430 tu nanti.

shah: dah kat bawah ni tengok le

me: tak keje ke? ada pau tak? i lapar…

shah: nanti i tapaukan. u turun tau. i parked kat kedai bongkah.

me: ok…

after maghrib, we all get ready for a special dinner. he doesnt want to tell me where and insisted that i be blindfolded. fine with me but with a little concern too. ntah mana2 la dia nak bawak we all ni…

 

the moment i sat in the car, i was blindfolded. i thought it’s easy coz i could recognise all the turnings even i cant see. as soon as we reached the roundabout, shah confused my mind by making few rounds that i totally lost counts.. (shootttt…!!!). so i gave up and sat silently.

 

after half hour journey or so, we reached the destination and…

 

the party was at sha’s place with red & black theme surprise birthday party for me, organised by my beloved shah with a great help from my good friends and sinfully partners, sha and zura… i was speechless and overjoyed with a little emotion too…

 

 

 

 

 

the chocolate cake and the choc wrapper were done by zura…

 

to feeda, kae, lanie, linda, sha & zura…

firstly, i wanna thank you all for coming and celebrating the ‘SERIOUSLY’ surprise party with me. Of course special thanks to my other half and my kids la kan... with all the kelentong-ness, it was indeed a very special birthday with all of you around celebrating with me...

thank you so much to Sunway Kayangan stooges for your hard work and effort for making it possible. And Sha... your willingness to hold the party at your place full with chaos and laughter. superb food plus the background music lagi...

Lanie, Feeda, Linda, Kae Zura & Sha... thank you so very much for the pressies... and the friendship - priceless. You gals are the bestest...!!!

It was one of most memorable birthday ever in my 39-year of life... :D

2 comments:

Sweettooth said...

so suweettt...sporting la ur hubby :)

eyna said...

yes.. he is..!!! always full of surprises..