December 30, 2009

finally…

my bundle of joy arrived on Dec 14, 2009. it was a great experience for me after 10 years and having the little one in my arm is much greater...

IMGP1233

i was overdue 2 days from my EDD. i decided to have an induction on my EDD but on the morning of that day, my gynae done a checking and found it was still unfavourable, which mean the baby is still far away from the door. she advised i should wait till Dec 14. the next day, there was some 'show' but not contraction. i went back to the medical centre and it was only 1cm opening. so i went home resting.

on Dec 14, i was all prepared for the induction. i arrived at 0830am and was inserted the tablet at 10am. by 1pm, i began to feel the contraction coming at interval of 20 mins. it became stronger by 4pm. at 5pm, the opening was about 3cm and the pain was unbearable at 7 - 5 mins. when the opening was at 5cm, i was brought into the labour room. i was given a pain relief so i could rest and save my energy for the delivery. it made me really drowsy but i can still felt the pain.

when the time came, i thought i had pushed with all my energy and strength but i guess it was just not enough. i was ‘assisted’ and finally at 7.02pm, my little princess came into this world. yes.. it's a girl!!!

IMGP1260

she is now 2 weeks old and i'm having fun 'berpantang' with the help from my MIL for a week and with my boys assisting me in everyway they can.. i have another 1 month to go.. huhuhu...

IMGP1286

9 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Eyna, congrats!!!
Finally there's a girl in the house.

Shopaholic Mama said...

Eyna, congrats sis! Happy for you!

I'm sure you'll have fun dressing her up!

Crash Test Mom said...

congratulations on the arrival of your princess! she is so gorgeous. i bet she'll be very much loved by her brothers.

eyna said...

dee...
yes, can go shopping with my lil girl la.. u can try for a girl pulak eh.


SM...
thank you.. gosh, eventhough we're not going anywhere, i've been dressing her up already!!! belum pergi jalan2 lagi tu.. :D


CTM...
thks for the wishes. yup, her brothers have been having fun talking to her too...

Sweettooth said...

Congrats Kak Eyna. Bestnyer, dpt girl!!

eyna said...

thank you Nina... now i have a girl to pass on my things la.. :D

Miss Me said...

kak eyna...

i jumpa balik ur blog masa dok kemas2 my old blog. (reading ur comments).

congrats on your new bundle of joy.

Zetty said...

putih merah-merah. cute!

congratulations!

eyna said...

thank you jelly D... mana pergi menghilang..??!!!


thank you zett... putih macam mak la.. :D