June 2, 2009

belly belt

by now, i’m in my 2nd trimester already. since my waist and belly are now expanding, i should start wearing loose clothing by now. luckily i have few tops that i could still wear to work and thanks to belly belt, i do not have to buy pregnancy pants.

you see… during my 1st and 2nd pregnancy, i never knew about belly belt so i bought new maternity wears from dresses to pants. this time around, i dah pandai sikit.. i save up to buy more tops rather than pants coz this belly belt allows me to wear my usual working pants and even my jeans. cool eh..

IMGP0415 IMGP0417

one thing not cool about it, is the price. last month when i went to mothercare @ subang parade, just to look around the price, it was at RM72. at that time, i can still fit in most of my pants so i thought i should just get it the next month. when i went there last weekend, it was RM89!!! ceh… they mark up the price RM17 in just a month!!! boleh ke camtu??? dah la discount pun takde, sales pun lambat lagi in july or august, according the SA la.. i was so frustrated but no choice.. i have to grab it or else i’ll be wearing sarung je to office.

p/s.. i can get a delicious tasty and healthy grilled salmon with that RM17 .. sigh!!

4 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Hi Eyna, how is it going?

this is the 1st time I heard of a belly belt!

eyna said...

hi kak N..
nowadays i lost touch of writing la. so kena man-man... slow2... tgk mood..

belly belt ni dolu2 takde even when i was pregnant with my 2 boys.. it's Y2K invention kot..:D

Crash Test Mom said...

oh u could've bought it online at: http://www.thebabyloft.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

i got mine here too. tapi sekejap je pakai pun. didn't even get to wear the medium sized belt because by then, my thighs couldn't fit my pants any longer.

eyna said...

hi CTM...

thanks for the link. i actually saw this already but it was RM3 more than retail so i thought maybe i could just grab it at mothercare at RM72. guess it's too late already...

takpe.. can use it again for yr next ker...