February 26, 2009

kasut.. kasut...

yesterday, me and my boss had meetings at KLIA cargo centre. i left my car with dear hubby at subang and hopped into my boss' car since i wont be going back to office after the meeting. it was my 1st time entering the cargo centre and the security level was stringent at the security checkpoint. i saw each car going out of the cargo centre need to be checked the back of their car, so imagine after office hours. my boss told me we have to get out from that area before 5pm.

we left the car at the carpark, walk to the checkpoint for registration, queue, then walked back to the car. the distance from the carpark to the checkpoint and return was about 400m so imagine walking with heels for that distance. at the registration, we have to leave our IC, given a visitor pass and asked to wear a wristband - mcm nak masuk sunway lagoon jer. we went into the centre in another car of the staff we're meeting with.

when we arrived the cargo centre, we had to walk another 200 meter from the carpark to the meeting places and climbed stairway to the 2nd floor. aduhai.. mmg semput lah... dah la panas. after the meeting, we visited the warehouse. dah kena turun tangga and time tu both my legs trembling and i really need to control my balance. kot jatuh terguling kat situ, buat malu je pasal executives semuanyer lelaki.. i'm the only lady pulak tu ..

from 1st company, we crossed to the next block to visit 2nd company. again, kena naik turun tangga. finished meeting with the 2nd company, we walked back to the 1st company as they have to drive us out from the cargo centre. while walking with my boss, my heels putussssss..... alahai kasut... kasut!!! my boss siap kata "the heels look very nice but fragile... " maluss ok.. luckily one of the executives from our 1st meeting has his car parked nearby so he sent us straight to the checkpoint.

ni la kasut yang telah memalukan ku... sekarang dah masuk workshop repair...

when i arrived subang, i borrowed hubby's sandal to the car park. jalan mcm clown la i semalam kat subang parade tu... hu hu hu....

4 comments:

Sweettooth said...

hehehee lucu lah k.eyna. sorry ek ;)

eyna said...

nina...

masa jalan kat subang parade dgn sandal clown tu, tak tau la setebal mana muka ni menahan malu..

from top dengan office wear. sampai kat bottom, mcm clown... hahaha...

Shopaholic Mama said...

wah so high, I sure pengsan kalau tawaf mcm you!

eyna said...

kak N..

time tu i rasa macam nak tanggal kasut i tu tau...