July 25, 2008

more gifts...

for the past few years, when comes to hari raya, i would normally buy a ready-made baju kurung. this year, i'm going to wear a kebaya. must visit my tailor in klang for a nice nyonya kebaya.

it's a gift from my ex-coursemate few years ago.
an exquisite embroidered fabrics.


so i gave this aunty tailor a buzz, to make sure her tailor shop still exist since i havent been there for few years. yess!!! she's still there and still remember me... well, only after i mentioned arwah my mom's name. but she has moved to lorong tapah, klang (near the tabung haji and the old ocean mall.. where the heck is that???) help!!.. anyone from klang??

i also have a nice abstract-designed batik, which was given by my aunt, 11 years ago, as a hantaran for my hubby during our akad nikah. i'm still thinking what to do with it.

today, i received a gift from my boss' sister, a doctor who is staying in canada, and she's here visiting her family for a few weeks.

a nice brown (looks like maroon but definitely not red..)
estee lauder makeup pouch...



as i unzipped it, i saw this...

i took it out and i got these... estee lauder makeup.

long lasting lipstick, nail lacquer, magnascopic mascara,
2 eye brushes and a gentle eye makeup remover...


my kids got 4 candies...

thank you!!! i'm so excited. well, have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: